Answered 2! But I’ll add Blue Velvet which I watched at CCA with all you guys, that was pretty brutal
2: Most disturbing movie I’ve ever seen:
I have seen some really messed up experimental films because of art school, and I mean like really disturbing.
But I think the most disturbing has to be Eraserhead I had to watch it in class with a really bad cold and that did not help one bit!
4: A film I could watch on repeat for the rest of my life:
Notting Hill and The Princess Bride (also any Disney movie)
- What’s the most depressing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s the most disturbing movie you’ve ever watched?
- An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.
- A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?
- What’s the very first film you remember watching?
- A film you wish you hadn’t watched?
- A film you wish had a sequel?
- Which book would you like to see adapted into a film?
- The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?
- What’s your favourite movie director?
- Your favourite movie genre?
- A movie that holds a special place in your heart?
- Your favourite comedy film?
- A music video you would love to see developed into a film?
- A film everyone loves but you hate?
- A film you love but everyone else hates?
- Which cinematic universe would you like to live in?
- What’s your favourite biopic?
- Mainstream movies or indie movies?
- Old movies or contemporary movies?
- A film with an amazing soundtrack?
total eclipse of the heart // bonnie tyler
once upon a time i was falling in love
but now i’m only falling apart
there’s nothing i can do
a total eclipse of the heart
Pics I miss when I am in class…
Never. The first reaction with anxiety, which is what’s so painful about it is you have an anxiety or panic attack and you just hate yourself. And then the anxiety sets in about being the kind of person who has anxiety and who can’t go to the mall anymore. And that’s almost bigger than the feeling. So I try to get very simple on myself and say like, “this is what’s happening, you know what’s happening, you’ve been through this before”. [x]
When you get fed up of waiting for a page to load so you close it and in the split second that you do you can see the page has fully loaded but it’s too late
I’m going to Disneyland in a week and I’m going to Disneybound as Maleficent (A Disney survey told me too!) I found the most perfect shirt today at Target, I’ve got black skinny jeans and these awesome studded motorcycle boots. I’m so psyched!
Ashamed of his monstrous form, the Beast concealed himself inside his castle with a magic mirror as his only window to the outside world. The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his 21 st year. If he could learn to love another and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then the spell would be broken. If not, he would be doomedto remain a beast for all time. As the years passed, he fell into despair and lost all hope, for who could ever learn to love a beast?